Monday, April 7, 2014

KCW Spring 2014: Day 1

kid's clothes week

It's here! I can hardly believe it but it's Day 1 of KCW Spring 2014! I'm looking forward to a whirlwind of kid sewing this week and I've planned for far more sewing than I can ever hope to accomplish in one week. But isn't that part of the fun?

These are the fabrics I'm hoping to use this week but we'll see how far I get as the week progresses. Gah, I really would like to get to those knits!

So, for today, Day 1, I'm starting with the KCW theme, mini-me, by  making a mini version of the Negroni dress shirt I made my husband last week. I had enough fabric (it's the second from the bottom in the stack pictured) leftover to comfortably cut the pieces for an Oliver + S Sketchbook Shirt. And I still have a bit of fabric left!

Well, I better be off to get some sewing done! Hopefully, I'll have a few moments to spare tomorrow to give a progress report!

Happy sewing, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment